Support Coordinator - Become a Team Leader
I am urgently looking for a support coordinator that will take over the lead of the support team for a great company in the banking sector.
Support Coordinator: The company
The company is a part of a well-known international company within the banking sector. They are specialised in the collection of receivables from all types of debtors such as companies, independents of individuals.
They are one of the leaders in the Belgian debt collection market but needs to hire a great support coordinator to face their market growth. You will join a team of 4 Senior people who will share their knowledge of their expertise thanks to their experience within the company.
Support Coordinator: The function
As a support coordinator, you will be asked to
- Analysis of the escalated incidents from the helpdesk
- Resolution of incidents
- Follow-up of users for the tools' processes
- Solution testing
- Coordination activities and realisation tests
- Reporting KPI's
- Management team, planning...
Support Coordinator: The profile
As a support coordinator, you are/have
- A Bachelor in computer sciences
- Bilingual French / Dutch, English is an asset
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- A real experience in people management
- Proven track record of management of projects
- Customer/solution oriented
Support Coordinator: The offer
As a support coordinator, you will get
- A salary up to 55k (depending on your experience)
- A company car
- A fuel card
- Meal vouchers
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Pension plan
- GSM + laptop
You will also enjoy personalised and free trainings based on your ambitions. The position requires some while you will be asked to be the next Team Leader of the team!