I am looking for a support engineer to join a services company in Brussels.
The company provides health services to customers. They are a subsidiary to the insurance companies, allowing their customers to be fully covered and refund from their medical fees. They focus on the customer satisfaction and want to be the leader within their market.
They like to improve the well-being of their customers and employees thanks to innovative projects.
You will join a dynamic team of 4 people that aims to grow in the future. Also, they created a new program that allows every employee to be a part of any project and decision. Every employee can bring his ideas that can be develop with the company.
- We will be asked to:
- Support 1st line with external customers (30%)
- Support 2nd line with both internal and external users
- Maintenance of the actual servers
- Management and maintenance of the networks and backups
- You will be working with the following technologies:
- Windows Server (2008/2012/2016)
- Active Directory
- Networks Pcp/IP, DNS
- Firewall VPN
- You have at least a Bachelor or working equivalent experience
- A first experience in support 2nd line is a must
- You a bilingual French & Dutch
- You have an affinity with process and hierarchy
- You are customer oriented
As a support engineer, you will receive:
- Salary up to 45k
- Company car such as Audi A3
- Fuel unlimited car
- Meal vouchers of 7€
- Hospitalisation & group insurance
- GSM + laptop
You will also enjoy continuous trainings to improve your skills and enjoy spare time to get to know your colleagues with great team events.