Company & department description
The Global Testing team is looking to hire a technically oriented and motivated Lead Test Engineer to coordinate the E2E testing of Swift's solutions.
The successful candidate will be sensitive to quality, eager to learn, understanding business needs, familiar with testing methodology, a strong team player, committed to deliver and able to drive a small team of test engineers to meet defined objectives on complex projects and solution.
Besides his/her leading tasks, the candidate will be asked to manage communication with stakeholders, to follow up on budget and coach & develop less experienced testers.
He/She will join a worldwide team of highly skilled IT professionals, and have the opportunity to further expand his/her technical and testing expertise while at the same time building a solid financial business understanding.
This person will be assigned to the coordination of complex E2E tests, including E2E performance testing.
In line with testing standards/procedures, under guidance of management, and within operating plan and allocated budget, to lead, plan and coordinate E2E testing of high complexity projects and solutions related to Hardware and software ensuring product quality.
- 01 . Lead and control the development of E2E test specifications/test cases/ sets of regression tests, for complex projects and solutions in an accurate and timely manner.
- 02 . Ensure that test schedules and procedures are followed according to plan and that set deadlines for testing completion are met.
- 03 . Organise and control requirements/design reviews of new products with all parties concerned, ensure testability and become acquainted with new products.
- 04 . Ensure homogeneity in testing processes and propose process improvements for testing activities.
- 05 . Ensure that all captured/reported problems are identified and that solutions are proposed and prepare reports on activities of testing team.
- 06 . Promote the use of improved test automation tools within the team.
- 07 . Guide and motivate team members, define priorities and objectives, follow up progress and achievements.
- 08 . May organise and co-ordinate the pilot testing of software in customers' environment.
- 09 . Provide input for budget allocation, including manpower projections.
- 10 . Design test plans for multiple-phase projects of high complexity. Write and execute test cases of multiple-phase projects, analyze and log results.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 8 to 10 years of experience within a testing or development environment
- 5 years of experience in testing
- Professional knowledge and expertise:
- Fluent in English.
- Able to work independently but also to lead a team.
- Proven coordination skills in a fast changing environment is a must.
- Experience in E2E testing is mandatory
- Knowledge in testing methodology/risk management is mandatory.
- Good business analysis skills are mandatory.
- Experience in performance testing is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology is an asset.
- Testing methodology certification (e.g. ISEB, CAT) is an asset.
- Supporting Skills:
- Adaptability & responsiveness to change
- Analytical skills
- Developing self
- Personal drive and commitment
- Quality orientation
- Team orientation
What we offer
Swift provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10.500 customers in 215 countries and territories.
Our employees are the foundation of this success.
Swift has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at Swift.