The Information Architecture (Ia) office is a department within the Finance & Business Operations (F&BO) division. Mission of the department is to lead the implementation of a transformational program - in close collaboration with IT -, which is renewing the entire suite of F&BO back-office processes (such as: order-to-cash, order-to-delivery, purchase-to-pay and planning & accounting) as well as the underlying tools; and which is putting in place a data management framework. The department is also responsible for the daily business support, collection of business requirements, follow-up of the tool maintenance and enhancements as well as the preparation and execution of the user acceptance tests (UAT) with business users.
Within this Ia department, the Business Process & Requirements for financial control and planning (Bpr-Fcp) team is focused on accounting, treasury, planning and profitability processes. We are hiring a full-time lead business consultant. He/she will deliver high quality customer requirements, process analyses, UAT test scenarios and documentation. The candidate must have a deep affinity with back-office tools in the area of finance and be able to deliver quality results under pressure.
- Act as a bridge between business and IT: provide business priorities, challenge IT solutions, and follow-up implementation.
- Act as business representative during the implementation of solutions to ensure business needs are met
- Take the lead and the ownership for delivering the services needed at the required quality to the business end-users.
- Work with the Financial Control and Planning key stakeholders to build-up their long & short-term roadmaps and pipeline; and prioritize the different projects and change requests
- Ensure that business processes are documented and maintained in the Business Process Management (BPM) tool
- Support Team Leader in monitoring the IT development budget and key quality metrics and propose actions in case of undesired deviations
- Provide day-to-day business expert support
- Align the requirements from different customers across the various processes
- Keep up-to-date with software and business practices & trends related to areas of expertise
- Prepare and Lead UAT sessions and organise required business user training
- Harmonize tools & processes with the peers in the department.
- Provide input, support and be engaged in the F&BO transformation program
- Education: University degree or equivalent
- At least 7 to 10 years of working experience (with minimum 2 years of experience in Business Analysis roles).
- Experience in Business Process analysis & documentation and customer requirement gathering
- Knowledge of SAP (ERP, BW, BPC), MicroStrategy and/or Swift financial planning processes is a valuable asset
- Good knowledge of financial processes
- Excellent analytical skills
- Structured and organised way of working
- Quality and result oriented
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Team player, able to work effectively cross-functionally and in a multi-cultural and global environment
- Excellent customer relations/interpersonal soft skills and flexibility to adapt quickly to changes and new priorities
- Strong motivation and perseverance combined with the ability to understand the big picture and to elaborate the details
- Strong focus on operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Flexible and able to deal with a variety of tasks
- Our headquarters in Belgium is located in the leafy suburb of La Hulpe on the outskirts of Brussels.
- There is a regular shuttle service between our Hq and the main railway/metro stations in Brussels.
- We offer a competitive salary and a generous range of benefits, including luncheon vouchers, sport center, on-site restaurants and insurances:
- Europ Assistance
Want to be part of our global family? Apply now!