Company & department description
The Global Testing team is looking to hire a technically oriented and motivated Senior Test Engineer to help in the qualification of Swift's Enterprise Applications products.
The successful candidate will be sensitive to quality, eager to learn, understanding business needs, familiar with testing methodology, a strong team player, committed to deliver and able to drive test automation to meet defined objectives on project from Medium to high complexity.
Besides his/her technical tasks, the candidate will be asked to manage communication with stakeholders and coach & develop other testers' skills on automation.
He/She will join a worldwide team of highly skilled IT professionals, and have the opportunity to further expand his/her technical and testing expertise while at the same time building a solid financial business understanding.
This person will be assigned to a complex, multi-years, multi-domains project aiming at replacing all back-office applications
In line with testing standards/procedures, under guidance of more Senior testers, and within operating plan and allocated budget, to lead, plan and participate in qualification and acceptance testing activities of high complexity related to software components of Swift networks ensuring product quality. This specific role will focus on progressing the automation on different projects.
- 01 . Develop and/or control the development of test specifications/test cases/ sets of regression tests, for new networking Hardware/new and enhanced software release of applications in an accurate and timely manner.
- 02 . Develop test schedules and ensure follow-through so that deadlines for testing completion are met.
- 03 . Participate in requirements/design reviews of new products to ensure testability and become acquainted with new products.
- 04 . May propose and lead the implementation of process improvement efforts.
- 05 . Supervise test execution and verification/validation phase, follow-up all problems
- captured/reported, provide input for reports and follow-up change requests.
- 06 . May propose and lead the development of test automation tools.
- 07 . May act as a manager for testing of Hardware/software components for projects of medium size/complexity; may guide and motivate a small team, identify priorities and objectives, follow up progress and achievements.
- 08 . May follow-up all aspects of the pilot testing of software in customers' environment.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 to 8 years of experience within a testing or development environment
- 3 years of experience in testing
- 1 year in automation
- Professional knowledge and expertise:
- Fluent in English.
- Able to work independently but also to lead (and participate in) a team.
- Proven coordination skills in a fast changing environment is a must.
- Experience in automation (Drive & Promote) is mandatory.
- Knowledge in testing methodology/risk management is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology is an asset.
- Testing methodology certification (e.g. ISEB, CAT) is an asset.
- Supporting Skills:
- Adaptability & responsiveness to change
- Developing self
- Personal drive and commitment
- Quality orientation
- Team orientation
What we offer
Swift has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that are waiting for you here at Swift.