They are currently looking for a Windows System engineer to enhance their IT infrastructure team.
This leading company is a well-known company in their niche market and is part of one of the most influencing companies of Europe!
- You will manage and improve the ICT infrastructure of the DataCenter and will be a key person in big projects.
- As more Senior member in the team need you to analyze and propose solution to help the team to achieve their goals!
- You will work in a Windows environment. This means that you will be in charge of the installation, configuration, maintenance and support of the servers.
- Furthermore you will manage and configure the networks components for the DataCenter (Routers & switches)
- Manage the backup and recovery systems will also be one of your responsibilities.
- You analyze and follow-up technical problems with their business units, developers, external partners and providers
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar
- Furthermore you are able to write technical documentation. So you are Dutch speaking with an excellent knowledge of English
- You have knowledge of one or more technical aspects: Windows Server 2008, Active Directory, DNS, IIS, SQL Server, ...
- Experience in networking & Switching: TCP/IP, VPN, VLANs, routing. Regarding Firewalls, you will working with FortiNet and WatchGuard.
- Excellent knowledge of VMware is required.
- Knowledge of Storage (for instance SAN)
- Knowledge of VEEAM, Backup Exec software, private Cloud (Azure, Google, AWS), Tomcat is considered as plus!
- You are a real team player that can work in an organized way with a flexible attitude. Every 5 weeks you will be stand-by for a week.
What does this great company offer?
- You will enter a company where the core values are respect. Also you will enter a professional and stimulating working environment!
- Full Package! This means you will get a great salary for your hard work! You will get fringe benefits such as a company car with fuel card, meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance,...
- You are a professional and you will be a key member of the IT team as from day one!