This Luxembourgish Private Bank provides financial, cash and risk management solutions and platform at more than 2000 customers in the world, is currently looking for its new System Engineer.
For 10 years, the company has grown in many strategic locations such as London, Dubai, Geneva, Monaco and Zurich and are focused on New Technologies, Best Practices and Fast Growing Culture, allowing to obtain 250 new clients per year.
You will join a passionate and innovate IT Team composed of 30 people and you will work closely with the rest of the IT Services department (Products & Projects Managers, Support teams) and also with Security and Facilities teams.
Role & Tasks
- Improving g the CD/CI pipeline
- Be involved in the evolution of our roadmap and in the relations with all the technical stakeholders
- Automating deployment of applications, configurations and infrastructure to achieve high level of flexibility and confidence in production setups and deployment process
- Create technology survey to enrich knowledge of the department
- Improve technical mindset in order to implement DevOps practices to provide assistance to developers
- At least 3 years of experience as a System Engineer
- You have a Bachelor Degree or a Master's Degree in IT
- You manage Windows and Linux
- You are interested about DevOps approach : Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes ...
- You speak French and English.
- A competitive salary up to 70k€ (depending on your profile)
- Meal vouchers 10,8€
- Laptop + Mobile phone
- Salary increase after 2 years : 20-30%
- Allocation + 32 days off
- Easy access location in Luxembourg City
- A fulfilling position where you can deal your own way with your responsibilities, from A to Z of a project
- Training and Certification
- Flexible Hours
- The opportunity to work in an international, respectful environment with a local and familiar atmosphere