Talencia is looking for an Administrator Backup for one of his client...
As IT Administrator (Backup), you join a dynamic and an innovative team. In collaboration with our experts, your challenges are to administer, to operate, and to secure the technical area entrusted to them, and optimises its availability and performance depending on the agreed service levels.
Basically, in our « Backup team», you are in charge of:
- To handle tickets (incidents, service requests);
- To install, to administer, to configure the applications used by the team;
- To ensures the monitoring, and intervenes in order to ensure and/or restore service continuity;
- To manage the access;
- To optimize and to automate the administration and operating processes;
- To support users, and to resolve operating incidents;
- To report on the maintenance activities and performance;
- To draft and to update the necessary operating documentation, plans and/or diagrams and procedures;
- To identify the recurrent alarms and to resolve the incidents;
- To follow up the actions decided by the on-call team actions;
- To anticipate the potentials incidents based on the alarms received during the day;
- To contribute to the ITIL processes, including Incident, Problem, Availability, Change and Configuration.
- Required technical knowledge:
- IBM Spectrum Protect (Architecture & Implementation) with disaster recovery
- Avamar Dell EMC
- EMC DataDomain,
- LANfree backups implementation
- Required infrastructure knowledge:
- HP (Servers/Blades)
- IBM Technology
- Any certification constitues a real plus : Spectrum Protect (Administration).
- Start date : 20/09/2018
- Location : Liège
- Duration : 31/12/2018 with extension