As IT Administrator (Backup), you join a dynamic and an innovative team.
In collaboration with our experts, your challenges are to administer, to operate and to secure the technical area entrusted to them and optimise its availability and performance depending on the agreed service levels.
- To install, to administer, to configure the applications used by the team;
- To ensures the monitoring, and intervenes in order to ensure and/or restore service continuity;
- To manage the access;
- To optimize and to automate the administration and operating processes;
- To support users, and to resolve operating incidents;
- To report on the maintenance activities and performance;
- To draft and to update the necessary operating documentation, plans and/or diagrams and procedures;
- To identify the recurrent alarms and to resolve the incidents ;
- To follow up the actions decided by the on-call team actions;
- To anticipate the potentials incidents based on the alarms received during the day ;
- To contribute to the ITIL processes, including Incident, Problem, Availability, Change and Configuration
- You are positive, dynamic and motivated to work on various projects. You are team-player.
- Bachelor or master in computing, or equivalent experience ICT;
- Minimum 3 years'experience in a similar infrastructure position ;
- Working knowledge of French and English, Dutch is a plus;
- Required technical knowledge:
- IBM Spectrum Protect (Architecture & Implementation) with disaster recovery
- Avamar Dell EMC
- EMC DataDomain,
- LANfree backups implementation
- Location: Liège
- Duration: 3 months ++