- You will be joining 1 of the BI teams. The team you will be joining deals with the datawarehouses, data & its architecture.
- You will participate in various projects that deal with implementations & automation always in regard with Business Intelligence.
- You will focus more on the analysis side than the technical side.
- Does not mean you will not participate or help other colleagues focused on the technical side.
- Everybody participates in all phases of the projects.
- With the current covid situation, onboarding is slower. Due to this start dates are flexible (September-November).
- You will work a lot from home especially during the covid period. Some onsite presence might be necessary but that is on rotation and represents LESS than 25% of your time. (This can of course evolve/change)
- You have at least 5 years' experience as BI Consultant
- At least 5 years' experience BI analysis and/or ETL development
- Proven experience & understanding with Datawarehouses
- Proven experience with the flow of data incoming/outgoing regarding the Datawarehouse
- You have experience with BI tools: wherescape or any others
- Any experience in Data Vault would be a bonus
- You speak French. (Knowledge of English is a strong plus)
- Location : Liège
- Start date : September - November
- Duration : 3 months + extensions++ (long term 2-3 years min)