Do you have what it takes to become to strenghten our team and pursue and healthy growth?
- The Junior Recruitment Consultant is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success.
- This will be achieved through the qualification, with the Business Manager, during the initial customer's briefing, definition of sourcing strategies as well as developing new, creative recruiting initiatives.
- The Junior Recruitment Consultant will play a critical role in ensuring that we find the best possible talent for our customers.
- Ready to work hard (AND smart) in order to further build your career as a trusted recruitment consultant or Business developer?
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Create sharp job descriptions together with Business Manager
- Understand/qualify the original demand with our Business Manager
- Define, implement and carry out sourcing strategy for our exclusive assignments
- Be the first point of contact towards candidates
- Perform recruitment and selection interviews by phone
- Present the best candidates, in collaboration with the Business Manager to our customers and collect/share feedback to all parties
- Further develop and effective usage of our tools (state of the art tools)
- Research and recommend on new sources for recruiting
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Build and maintain a solid insight on the IT market: learn the basic, capture the present, understand the trends.
- Utilize networking sites and social media for recruitment
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping to measure success rates and deliver reports
Desired Skills and Experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Excellent level of English, Dutch and French
- Taking initiatives / Self starter /Autonomous
- Planning & Organizing
- ever give up mentality
- Networking skills (ability to build strong network)
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
- Exceptional Customer Centricity
- No 9à5 mentality
- You will work in a growing company with a human approach.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will have a direct impact on the company which means real career opportunities (ex.: team management) !
- Very Attractive salary plus one of the highest commission plans (up to 40%) and a wide range of flexible benefits and incentives.
The recruitment industry is highly competitive and our success is determined by our people. Therefore, if you are ambitious, driven and want to contribute towards a highly successful team, we will challenge, invest and support you to help you grow into a Business Manager through our tailored made trainings.