- My client has multiple Web projects ongoing at the moment. He is looking for Web developers to join the projects to help achieve them.
- You will hep with the development and improvement of the online experience of the client customers.
- The project you will work on will depend on your skill set. This is evaluated during the interview. All the projects are of course Web oriented. I cannot communicate all the information via an add so if you are interested we will talk more in depth about the Web opportunities at the clients as some of their information is confidential. Some of the tasks involved
- You will help define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Min 3 years experience in Web development (preferably back end development)
- experience with PHP development
- Any framework is an added bonus (Zend, laravel, CodeIgniter, Symfony...)
- Duration: 1 year contract + extensions
- Location: Brussels