TalenCia is looking for a “Service Acceptance Manager” for one of its clients in Brussels
The role of the Service Acceptance Manager covers the following main objectives:
Manage and communicate in the division the impact of IT projects on technology and production environment:
- Act as first entry point for IT projects to ensure all technology domains and production impacts are properly included
- Deliver the part of the project Business Case to ensure technology and production impacts are fully defined, appropriately costed and a proper risk assessment is performed
- Ensure overall project leading role in the division for these developments (deliverables follow-up and sign-off, planning, dependencies, status meetings)
Ensure compliance with system architecture standards and production acceptance criteria:
- Coordinate the delivery of the high-level technical design, taking into account the impact of non-functional requirements
- Identify technology impact in terms of new/changed frameworks, the need for new tools or system software versions...
- Validate high-level design with subject matter experts in Systems Engineering and IT Security Architecture, obtain sign-off
- Document and maintain the current production architecture (physical mapping of applications on servers, dynamic view of transaction flows...)
- Define production acceptance criteria in collaboration with Production Services and Production Integration
- Assess and document the impacts of the IT project on the production architecture
- Validate compliance with Production acceptance criteria in collaboration with Production Services and Production Integration
Guardian for optimizing Total Cost of Ownership for infrastructure changes:
- Define the optimal and least costly IT infra to implement a project. Includes initial project budgeting, and evaluating infra capital and operational expenditure impacts of various design options and project decisions
- Periodically follow-up during project execution to ensure project benefits for running cost reductions are tracked, achieved, and reported relative to changing conditions or assumptions.
- Proven experience in project/programme leading, as well a good overall technical expertise in a complex environment (involving IBM Mainframe, Tandem, Unix, Windows, and advanced networking and Storage).
- Ability to plan, control and monitor the project definition and execution. This includes managing the scope, the budget, the scheduling of activities, the quality of the deliverables, the risks and issues that the project could encounter.
Able to manage teams and relationships with various divisions, entities and service partners.
This requires strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills (listening, writing, and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to Senior management level
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Assertive, with good negotiation skills
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, French and/or Dutch
Offer from our client
- Start : ASAP
- Location : Brussels
- Duration : 6 Months (+ extension)
In case of interest for this job, please send us immediately your resume via the button below.