Our client in Berchem is looking for a front-end developer.
Become a part of our team!
This is where you work!
- Team spirit has a high priority: we think and work together.
- HTML5, CSS3, Smarty in combination with JS, JQuery and XSLT are in action - quality and further advancements are ensured through regular code reviews.
- Our CMS is optimized for the worldwide production of big automotive-portals and therefore offers a professional basis for the whole team.
- You can focus on your job as a developer - the project managers are responsible for client contact and task coordination.
This is what you do!
- You administer websites and vehicle portals independently with our own in-house CMS for national and international clients.
- You are an active part in the analysis of demand regarding specifications and implementation. Your input is very important for our partners.
- You develop new internal standards and templates, closely working together with your team.
- You are involved in the quality management of projects developed in front end and assist with 2nd-level-support-questions.
These are your abilities!
- Proficient in HTML5 and CSS3. It's your second mother tongue.
- Minimum 4 years of proven experience in a similar position.
- You are driven by passion and love coding. You want to learn and to grow in your role
- You work pro-active and independent.
- Dutch and English writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Content Management or Shop-systems and their adaptation, as also with Template creation.
- You think "out of the box" and your slogan is "let's get things done together"
This is what we offer!
- Personal development and regular trainings
- Chances of promotion in an innovative company
- Trust-based working hours
- Optimal Equipment
- Attractive salary package
- Pioneer spirit and joy on the job in a technology-minded team