We are looking for a medior / senior Java DevOps Engineer to join the Marketing & Sales team at our company. Together with a team of highly skilled professionals you will work on exciting projects and applications for both B2B and B2C customers.
- Solve operational issues/questions in close collaboration with business.
- Develop the required modifications to the application
- Develop/design new Web services or redesign existing ones.
- Deploy applications and services to test, acceptance and production environments
- Together with the application architects you are able to propose the right solution
- Create functional and technical designs together with a dedicated analyst
- Limiting technical debt by creating high quality code and refactoring when needed
- Support analyst / business during their tests
- Create and update unit tests
- You are part of the competence cluster "development" whose working methods you apply and stimulate within the team.
- You work closely with our product owner, developers, IT architects, business proxies, testers and Scrum Master
- You can work independently and in a team, where you attach great importance to openness, transparency, personal engagement, etc.
- You prefer to work in an Agile manner and are resistant to stress.
- Very good communication skills, both in Dutch and in English.
- Knowledge of the energy market is a plus.
- Experience with pair programming and code reviews is a big plus
- You have the necessary dose of vibe: a customer fan, you are driven, enthusiastic and have a positive attitude!
- Knowledge of ALM processes is a must. Professional experience with Bamboo / GIT / Jira is needed.
- Knowledge of performance tuning / optimization