Within the IT Services division, the Networks team is responsible for a stable IT infrastructure.
Network engineers ensure the further expansion of this network to meet the needs of the business and other IT departments, guaranteeing the security of this network.
Within the team we are currently looking for a Senior colleague to technically (supervised) the operational part as well as several projects.
Your job package
- Operational 3d line support for incidents, problems and changes, solve complex problems.
- Filling in point-of-contact role for incidents that require urgent attention.
- Transfer to technical teams and documentation of the solutions.
- Drafting and / or verification of scenarios for multiple projects
- Help with implementing various projects in the network area.
- Further optimization of the current environment to support the business
- Track administration of current projects. (<10% of your time).
- Backup of the Network architect.
- A CCNP thinking level is supplemented with a solid CheckPoint Firewall and F5 knowledge is a must.
- A good knowledge of TCP / IP is also required.
- You become the "sparring partner" of the Network Architect in design as well as during the operational execution of multiple projects.
- You also contribute to the knowledge increase of the support services.