GENERAL TASKS OF A TECHNICAL SOLUTION DESIGNER ISU
The Technical Solution Designer is responsible for the technical design and implementation of modern and flexible solutions according to agreed timelines and budgets in order to support the core business processes of the Organization in line with the business needs and quality requirements.
He/she is responsible for building and optimizing the assigned applications on a cost efficient way to support the business processes and in line with functional and technical evolutions.
- Collaborates closely with the Solution Architect and the Solution Designer to ensure the technical solution design adheres to the overall solution architecture and Solution design
- Evaluates the feasibility of the different solutions always keeping in mind the affordability, fit-for-purpose and value for money
- Estimates the effort and time required for technical solution design, development and unit/integration testing
- Is accountable for delivering the technical solution design, development and testing within the agreed timeline and budget
- Ensures the technical solution development adheres to the technical solution principles, IT & security policies and standards, development guidelines and best practices
- Documents the technical solution development
- Does regular knowledge transfer of technical solution specifics and changes towards the team
- Does technical solution quality control by reviewing and approval of technical solution documentation, development and testing
- Provides the necessary input in case there are technical dependencies with other changes
CURRENT MISSION EXPECTATIONS
You will be allocated on one or more of our main projects and initiatives: Release Train “Customer Journey”, Docker, GDPR...
TECHNICAL BACKGROUND EXPECTED
- Have a strong experience in Abap and especially in following modules: general programming, enhancements, ALE/EDI, WebServices, Business WorkFlow
- Preferably has some background in:
- SAP ISU
- SAP PWB
- knowledge of the Belgian utility market
- Follow the rules that have been defined for the FA/TA/DEV work
SOFT SKILLS EXPECTED
You can also prove the following soft skills:
- Has strong listening, communication, facilitation, influencing and analytical skills.
- Strong team worker
- Are able to work autonomously while being a team player and in a stressful environment with changing priorities