Middleware integration analyst-developer- Zaventem
This Belgian company is a big international player. They count over 800 employees and are a very qualitative service delivery organization within the airport sector. Today they work with more than 100 different airports and they keep growing outside the European borders! !
Their HQ is located in Zaventem where their IT is centralized. Because of expansion they are looking for an experienced Middleware integration specialist to reinforce their team.
As an integration specialist you are responsible for:
- the implementation of (new) applications and migration processes
- writing Web services(SOAP/Rest) for internal and external users
- the follow up of external suppliers of business applications and external developers
- deliver technical support to all the users of the enterprise applications
In other words, you will be responsible for the implementation and integration of new and existing software for internal and external use. If necessary you will do research about new technologies, new methods and implement these.
- You have 3 or more years of expertise in a similar role
- You understand the process and build of several enterprise applications, preferably in a Microsoft environment (SharePoint, MS CRM,....)
- You are an expert in writing Web services with SOAP and Rest
- A background in .NET development is considered a plus.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus. You a willing to learn the other national language. .
- You are a strong communicator and have a critical mindset where you like a technical challenge.
You will be part of a leading international player in the aviation industry. You will receive a generous salary with an insurance package, meal vouchers, 29 vacations days, ...
Don't hesitate to get in touch with me via the button below.