Freelance German speaking Project Manager with (technical) knowledge of EDI for contract of 6 months in Brussels with extensions!
This international company in Brussels is specialised in offering services to various end-clients in the HealthCare market. To continue their growth and maintain their position on the market, they are looking for a freelance Project Manager to connect and implement their services and products for suppliers and providers in the German-speaking market (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
- As a freelance Project Manager in EDI, you have a multi-functional role: on one side you will be responsible for the delivery of qualitative solutions for providers and suppliers, on the other you will be responsible for the project management from beginning to end, meaning the definition of requirements, solution design, implementation advice, delivery, testing and evaluation.
- You will define and translate customer requirements into a clear project scope description and implementation advice. In this position you will act as a SPOC for customers for configuration and set-up. This will in some aspects be technical based because of the responsibility for a fluent implementation of the different EDI solutions.
- Due to the international nature of the company and the German market you'll be working on, some travel (+/- 20%) is required.
As a freelance Project Manager you recognize yourself in the following requirements:
- Several years of experience in project management
- Previous experience with EDI implementations or a strong background in EDI principles and data semantics
- Hands-on mindset who can set-up configurations and mapping.
- Previous experience in supply chain management / automation is required.
- Fluent communicator in English (written and spoken) AND German.
- Able to work in a fast changing environment.
- Experience in international settings or HealthCare / pharma is a plus.
As a freelance Project Manager you can expect:
- An open and dynamic environment in an international company in the city center of Brussels.
- Start ASAP.
- A contract of 6 months to start with. Extensions are very likely!
- Payment within 10 working days by Target Recruitment.
Does this opportunity match your interests and abilities? Don't hesitate and send your application via the button below.