This company in natural resources is looking for an extra hand for their headquarters in Brussels. They are in need of a freelance UX-coach to strengthen their (Agile) team. Are you looking for a challenging project? Just keep reading!
As freelance UX-coach you will be responsible for a number of tasks, including the following:
- Analysis of business users and perform profiling.
- Coach your colleagues to work in an Agile environment.
- Analyze the current UI, UX and design and work towards a successful, digital customer journey.
- Facilitate usability testing by producing test scenarios and executing these.
- Meet with stakeholders and take care of the follow-up.
As freelance UX-coach you meet the following profile:
- You are a Senior UX-analyst with multiple years of experience in the field.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Agile modeling techniques.
- You know your way with Enterprise architect, story mapping and Balsamiq.
- Fluent in Dutch Or French and English.
As freelance UX-coach you get:
- A long term contract: up to June 2018.
- Start date is ASAP
- Payment by Target Recruitment within 10 workdays.
Does this opportunity match your interests and abilities? Don't hesitate to send your application via the button below.