In this function, you will be a key player in the development of web-based applications for both internal and external end-users.
You will mainly work with your development colleagues within the team or the project. You will be involved in daily Scrum meetings, grooming sessions for working out the high level user stories, planning meetings for defining the task breakdowns and retrospective meetings to discuss the past sprint.
Of course you will have a lot of bilateral communication with your Lead Developer and other team members.
- As a Software Developer, you are co-responsible for the quality of the software code, together with your team members.
- It is very important that you understand and apply the code guidelines and quality standards
- Most often you will work for a project
- You're good at translating and implementing user stories, of course with the assistance of your team members
- It is very important that you understand and apply the code guidelines and quality standards.
- As our customer grows on an international level, quality is one of their hot topics
- You take the effort in documenting your code in a technical analysis
- It's preferable that you have some basis Scrum knowledge or experience
- As our customer works with very tight deadlines, you really have to be committed to achieve the sprint goal
- You will need to implement unit tests for your developed user stories
- We really want you to improve your knowledge (assisted by team members, courses, documentation...)
- Bachelor or Master degree in ICT
- Experience in .NET development is mandatory.
- Knowledge of concepts like microservices, containers, CQRS or Domain Driven Design is certainly a plus
- We expect from you a strong knowledge in some of the following technologies/languages: C#, .NET, Entity framework, WebAPI, Linq, Nuget, TypeScript, CSS, NPM, Gulp, VSTS, GIT
- Agile development has no secret for you
- You speak Dutch fluently and you're good at English
- You have an analytical and structured mindset
- You take your responsibilities and you have a feeling for sense of urgency
- You're a team player, not a lonely developer
- You've got enough emotional intelligence to move your brains into the brains of the client