Looking for a Functional Analyst (Dutch/French) with strong expertise in delivery
For a company, based in the city center of Brussels, I'm actively looking for a bilingual (French/Dutch) Functional Analyst The company is a Belgian-based & owned company in a fast-growing industry. The company has its headquarter in Brussels and regional departments all over Belgium. You will work in a company that plays a central position in its industry by supporting companies in legislation, training, research, events,...
The IT department is undergoing big changes with a clear strategy for improving customer experience & satisfaction within the organization. In your role as a Functional Analyst, you will play a vital role in building bridges between the IT department and your internal customers.
As a Functional Analyst, you won't only use your technical skills, but you're also able to deliver the solutions to your internal customers
- Strong communication skills: You can listen to and work with the questions & needs of your customer
- Together with the IT department, you will introduce SLA's on the service satisfaction level of your customers
- You bring technical experience within application-, database management & CRM systems
- Understanding the working of IT development & operational teams
- Strong on analyzing, documenting, and translating application- & system relations.
- Strong knowledge of Dutch & French (spoken & written) is mandatory for this role.
- You have a minimum of 2years experience in a role as a Functional Analyst
- Bachelor in IT
- Strong communicator
- Team player
- Solution thinker
- background in SQL Server, Sybase, ...
- Experienced with ticketing systems (Jira)
- SharePoint (implementation currently ongoing)
- Application management experience
- You will work in a company with a clear IT strategy
- You will be supported in your role and have the opportunity to grow knowledge - & personal wise
- The company is located within walking distance from Brussels Central station
- 100% public transport refund
- Company car included - parking place provided onsite
- Meal vouchers
- Hospitalization insurance, pension fund
- 32 days of holiday
- Attractive gross salary
- Homework & Flexible working hours are provided - (fulltime home office during Covid-19)
Do you want to learn more about this vacancy?
Don't hesitate to get in touch via the button below.