Satellite offices, extensive training opportunities, work-life balance, competence reviews and career opportunities: these are no empty promises for us. Our organization attaches great importance to diversity. We guarantee an objective selection process, whereby candidates are tested and selected solely on the basis of their qualities and skills.
A challenging Sales position in which you actively contribute to the growth of a leading IT company Realdolmen started its own digital transformation in 2015.
We put people back at the center of IT and help to realize the potential of people and organizations. Our updated "to get there, together" tagline underlines how we do it exactly: together, in dialogue with customers and employees.
The fact that the transformation is bearing fruit makes us proud. We are now starting with our fourth transformation year and operating results continue to rise, fully in line with the ambition we set ourselves imposed on sustainable growth. In the meantime, we have also become part of the international GFI group, which is looking at Realdolmen and the integrated Belgian Gfi organization to further expand its success solutions in the Benelux market.
In that context, we are looking for a "Territory Sales - Private Market". In this position you have the clear assignment to approach new potential customers and to convince them of our solutions and services. By closely following the contacts with these customers in your Territory and expanding the cooperation, you contribute to the growth of our company. For this you not only work with the direct colleagues in the sales and marketing team, but you are also in contact with our consultants, which means that the fascinating IT world will open more and more for you.
In this role, at Realdolmen a GFI group company, you can help translate the digital ambitions of companies into their "Digital Flow".
You are the point of contact for the companies in your Territory. You look for the most suitable solution for them and you coordinate the actions of your colleagues to offer your customer the right service. Focused Sales, Marketing, the Lead Generation team, administrative services, etc. will also consult you from our own organization with questions about these customers. Because of this you will expand your network very broadly within our organization and acquire knowledge of all services and systems that you come into contact with. Clients and colleagues can address you via email and telephone with all sorts of questions that you need to work with in a pragmatic, constructive and proactive manner.
From a proactive point of view, you will establish contacts in your Territory and explain the Realdolmen portfolio during customer visits in order to discover opportunities. For our standard offerings such as Professional Services (incl. AcADDemICTs), RStore, Support contracts, Data center roadmaps, Workplace Roadmaps, Customer eXperience Roadmaps, Innovation Roadmaps,... you can work independently. For the more complex solutions you can of course count on the support of your Focused Sales colleagues. Periodically a certain solution may require a specific focus, in which case you will also develop more targeted actions.
As Territory Sales you have the following competences:
- You make a connection with people easily and also actively go after new contacts
- A strong team spirit is necessary: ??To get there, Together is our baseline for a good reason.
- You do not shy away from new challenges and have a healthy ambition to grow within sales.
- You have driven a Go-Get mentality and action
- You succeed in bringing people together and achieving a common goal.
- You think it is important to help clients to feel good at Realdolmen and act pragmatically, constructively and proactively.
- Once a well-qualified opportunity has been created, you help it along with the customer through his purchasing process to an effective deal
- You are confident, punctual and result-oriented.
- You have an affinity with IT and would like to learn more about this
- You are flexible so that you can easily switch between different parts of your job.
- You are Dutch speaking and have a good knowledge of English and French.
- You are a driven Bachelor or Master and you already have a first experience with customer interactions
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn't all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!