- You will design integration strategies for new implementations as well as set standards for ongoing operations & maintenance according to industry best practices.
- This role requires at least one project implementation in the integration of a non-SAP environment to one of the following: SAP ECC, SAP S/4 HANA, and/or SAP Cloud Platform.
What should you do?
Specific duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Primary responsibility is to collaborate with functional experts on project needs to understand requirements, estimate and implement solutions.
- Model, implement and monitor customer (business) processes and interfaces into technical designs with focus on efficient and simplified integration between the various IT systems of both customers and partners.
- Collaborate with team members and other departments to develop, maintain, review, analyze, modify and support business change requests including configuration, enhancements, upgrades and testing to support our integrated business processes.
- Creates technical documentation to describe interface development, logic and coding.
- Researches and recommends new solutions and innovations to add value to the business processes and interfacing requirements of our customers.
- Engages in multiple large implementation projects from blueprint to go-live and beyond.
- Adheres to Thevaluechain best practice guidelines, standards and application change management procedures.
Who are you?
- Team player with strong communication skills and with a collaborative spirit
- Analytical Thinking/Problem solving
- Customer oriented, result driven & focused on delivering quality
- Willing to work on assignments in Belgium and potentially abroad
- Belgian resident
What do you have?
- Bachelor's Degree in Information technology or similar discipline.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch or French and English.
- Minimum 2 years project experience in a technology/integration team with knowledge of SAP PI/PO.
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform - Integration Services (SAP HCI) is a plus
- SAP certifications are an asset
What do we offer?
- An energetic and stimulating work environment.
- The possibility to work in a team of highly motivated and skilled professionals.
- The possibility to work with the latest SAP technologies and continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of training and development opportunities.
- A career where high performance is rewarded and focused on freedom, innovation, trust and fun.
- Competitive compensation & benefits package (incl. company car).
Apply by sending your CV via the button below, and 3 interesting questions you have for us.