Currently, our Field Services organization has a vacancy for a (m/f):
Customer Service Representative
As part of a dynamic team, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining and servicing
computer-related products and systems at different customer sites, mainly in the region Antwerp and Limburg, by using standard methods, techniques, tools and scripts. Equipment support includes Enterprise Server, PC & laptop computers, storage sub-systems and drives, computer and telecommunications systems as well as networking. Assignments range in complexity from troubleshooting and repair, to more difficult device repair, including reloading and re-imaging of PC's/laptops, and installing and optimizing HW/SW networking products.
- Provide support for software, hardware and networking support for desktops, laptops and servers;
- Support network products from operational and maintenance perspectives;
- Perform installs, moves, adds and changes as required;
- Test and certify networks, servers and client approved operating systems;
- Provide follow-up on problems or escalation;
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism;
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction.
Your skills and experience
- You have a degree as professional Bachelor - Electronics / ICT or equivalent through experience:
- Knowledgeable in servers, Microsoft/Linux/Unix applications, network protocol, internetworking, configuration and possess advanced PC support capability;
- Ability to test and certify PC, networks, servers and Client/Unisys approved software applications and associated peripherals;
- Knowledge of Client specific internal procedures and service delivery requirements;
- Client and/or Governmental clearance may be required;
- You have attention to detail, strong analytical skills and a creative and problem-solving attitude;
- You have an outstanding customer-oriented attitude, excellent client communication skills, you are service-minded and result-driven;
- You are flexible, dynamic and pro-active;
- You act as an outstanding team-player and can work independently;
- You are fluent in Dutch with a good working knowledge of French and English;
- You are in the possession of a driving license B.
What professional environment do we offer?
At Unisys, you will take benefit of structured career paths for your continuous career development.
You will receive support in developing your career via different programs (performance plan, skills assessment, language proficiency, development plan).
We offer an undetermined duration contract with an attractive salary in line with your skills and experience, a company car and extensive fringe benefits.
How to apply?
Interested ? Send your application via the button below.