We currently have a vacancy for a Full stack Java Developer to offer his/her services within a renowned client in Brussels.
- Architecture and design of information systems,
- Review of the architecture of existing systems,
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks,
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems,
- Data analysis and data modelling,
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture,
- Assistance and participation in the analysis of requirements, prototyping, development of new functionalities, maintenance of applications, integration of technological components, testing, deployment,
- Production of technical documentation and user documentation (in English),
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in IT (or relevant field) with minimum 11 years in Analysis/development in Java/JEE environments OR Master Degree with minimum 7 years in Analysis in Java/JEE environments;
- Minimum 7 years in Analysis and development in Java and JEE environments;
- Minimum 4 years' experience is needed in SOAP/Rest /Web Services, Products / Tools Application server (Tomcat/, WebLogic);
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Protocols JSON;
- Minimum 3 years in Eclipse (or equivalent);
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Spring Framework (Spring, Spring MVC);
- Hands-on experience with at least 2 out of the following: Sonar, Jenkins, GIT, JUnit, Selenium, Activiti, Ehcache, ActiveMQ, logback;
- Good understanding and experience with JS frameworks;
- Angular 2 experience will be a big plus;
- Fluency in English is required; French language is an asset.