UniSystems Belgium - Java Full Stack Developer
Durée indéterminée, Freelance
> 5 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
- Development and maintenance of software applications.
- Development and integration of technological components.
- Implementation of user requirements.
- Elaboration of test programs.
- Integration with other applications.
- Writing of technical documentation.
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system.
- Participation in meetings with the project teams.
- Documenting of the work performed in Jira or Confluence as needed.
- Reporting of the activities using the relevant tools
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 10 years of working experience in IT
- Good knowledge of application development environments.
- Good knowledge of the design and development of Web and multi-tier applications.
- Good knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. UML).
- Knowledge about responsive, multi-device development (e.g. desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, Agile).
- Knowledge of relational database systems.
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication.
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment.
- in depth working experience is considered mandatory on the following:
- Java/ J2EE
- Very good written and spoken English is required. French language will be considered an asset
UniSystems, one of the most reliable ICT companies in the European market, is gaining the trust of its customers for over 50 years having being the first Greek IT company founded in Greece, in 1964, and today is a member of Quest Group of Companies. UniSystems invests heavily in its international perspective and expands at fast pace its operations across geographies and industries.
Lire la suite
With more than 550 specialized ICT professionals and established branches and subsidiaries in the heart of the European Union, namely Brussels and Luxembourg, and in Bucharest, the Company aims at serving effectively European and International organizations and institutions and delivering value-added integrated solutions to its numerous clients. UniSystems, with long-established and strong industrial vertical expertise supported by horizontal solutions, boasts a substantial and successful track record in the delivery of large-scale, mission-critical, reliable solutions in the sectors of Banking & Finance, Enterprise & Utilities, Public and Telecommunications. Armed with real commercial implementations of best practices (i.e. ITIL, RUP, PRINCE2, PMI ), UniSystems showcases significant experience, unique know-how and proven capability in designing, implementing and supporting successfully complex ICT projects through a range of solutions and business areas. UniSystems is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 14001 certified company and holds Security Clearance certification at level NATO Secret - EU Secret for its facilities.
Enabling our clients digital transformation is our passion and we remain strongly committed to it.