UniSystems Belgium - SharePoint Developer
Durée indéterminée, Freelance
> 5 ans d'expérience
Master (5+ ans)
- Development of new SharePoint based applications, Web based applications, change requests, maintenance (incident management, problem management) and request fulfilment
- Review business requirements and define technical specifications
- Enterprise content record and management
- Development of documentation
- Support the execution of the UAT and the push into the production environment
- Provide support to end-users
- Performance analysis and optimization
- Code review
- Integration of IT systems with other application
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system
- Participation in meetings with the project teams and user groups
- Assistance with providing training to the administrators and end-users of the system (s)
- Depending on the circumstances, the expert may be requested to provide assistance or support in the resolution of production issues
- Master Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 9 years in IT
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Very good knowledge of SharePoint Server 2013/ 2016 administration and custom development (Server and Client Side Object Model).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2/2016 and IIS Server administration, Microsoft SQL Server 2014+ administration.
- Good knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
- In depth knowledge of ASP.NET, .NET 4.6+, C#, ASP.NET WebAPI (OData Standard), Entity Framework.
- In depth knowledge of Agile principles.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture.
- Good knowledge of Relational DBMS
- English is mandatory. French is an advantage
UniSystems, one of the most reliable ICT companies in the European market, is gaining the trust of its customers for over 50 years having being the first Greek IT company founded in Greece, in 1964, and today is a member of Quest Group of Companies. UniSystems invests heavily in its international perspective and expands at fast pace its operations across geographies and industries.
Lire la suite
With more than 550 specialized ICT professionals and established branches and subsidiaries in the heart of the European Union, namely Brussels and Luxembourg, and in Bucharest, the Company aims at serving effectively European and International organizations and institutions and delivering value-added integrated solutions to its numerous clients. UniSystems, with long-established and strong industrial vertical expertise supported by horizontal solutions, boasts a substantial and successful track record in the delivery of large-scale, mission-critical, reliable solutions in the sectors of Banking & Finance, Enterprise & Utilities, Public and Telecommunications. Armed with real commercial implementations of best practices (i.e. ITIL, RUP, PRINCE2, PMI ), UniSystems showcases significant experience, unique know-how and proven capability in designing, implementing and supporting successfully complex ICT projects through a range of solutions and business areas. UniSystems is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 14001 certified company and holds Security Clearance certification at level NATO Secret - EU Secret for its facilities.
Enabling our clients digital transformation is our passion and we remain strongly committed to it.