Implementation of Ifrs17 for insurance : IFRS 17 is the new European legislation for booking the liabilities of insurers.
Within a period of 2 years more then 12000 mandays will have to be completed, which will be a challenge on several domains and for several projectleads.
We will do this in close cooperation with our Indian partner to be able to handle this challenge.
- Certificates & experience:
- 5-10 years' proven experience in project management
- Basic Project management skills based on Prince 2
- Agile experience
- Experience with offshore working
- Required Knowledge:
- Project management is based on Prince 2 (mainly for the governance parts) and Agile (mainly for the task level and team organization).
- The minimum required level of knowledge contains the following topics:
- Benefits & Objectives
- Define Scope
- Planning & Budget
- Manage Risk
- Stakeholder management
- Build teams
- Agile Planning meetings
- Agile Feedback moments
- Prepare product backlog
- Agile Planning & budget
- Agile Testing
- Knowledge of Insurance-environment
- Dutch / English
- Locatie: Leuven
- Periode: 02/01/2018 - 31/12/2019