Service Desk Level 1 + level 1.5 - Antwerpen
We are looking for person with passion for IT and is customer oriented.
- Call acceptance, ticket creation and first call resolution and solving incidents and changes at Level 1.5.
- He/ She will support the team coordinator and management of the Service Desk.
- The L1 activities will do the call acceptance, ticket creation and first call resolution. This in a limited time frame.
- The Level 1.5 receives from the communication layer of the Service Desk more complex tickets from L1 and L2 employees in Europe, focus on Dutch but not limited to.
- This requires IT skills supported by communication skills as the customer will be contacted in case of need.
- Analysts are member of a virtual team with offices globally spread.
Function description in bullet list but not limited to
- Customer Oriented
- Preferred Tri-lingual, bi-lingual is a must (Dutch, English) in speaking and writing. Any additional language (French, Italian, Spanish) appreciated.
- A Team Player that can share the knowledge and skills with the team
- Inspirers the team members to work efficient.
- Support colleagues and supports Level 1 from other delivery sites
- Advanced Troubleshooting and can work independently.
- Creating and adjusting Knowledge documents
- Knowledge of Office365 / Win 8.1 / Win 10
- Global Ahd ticket tool
- different iMac types, assignee groups
- Ticket Dispatching / request handling
- handle QM checks
- Accessit knowledge
- Knowledge base