For one of our clients in Brussels we are currently looking for a BI Analyst. There's a very fresh and pleasant atmosphere, which is noticeable, for example, when you enter the new building. The offices are modern, with a lot of light and open space. The last couple of years they invested a lot in digitalization and are still growing their IT department. Now that Business Intelligence has her own department, and the new teams are set, they're looking for colleagues who can match - and preferably exceed - the current standards.
- Our client is looking for a Cognos/Tableau developer who will join the Business Intelligence department.
- You are responsible for the administration, installation and configuration of Cognos V11 and Tableau.
- You design, build, test and support reports and dashboards and do the analyses of business requirements.
- You're have an experience of minimum 2 years in a similar position.
- Data visualization and reporting technologies such as Tableau and Cognos have no secrets for you.
- You're French speaking and you can fluently express yourself in English (Dutch is a plus!).
- You're a teamplayer and out-of-the-box thinker.
- You have a curious, open and transparent mindset.
- For the technical skills, you have min 2 years of development experience in Tableau or Cognos.
- Knowledge of Netezza (Datamarts & Datawarehouse) is a plus.