For a good client of Visser & Van Baars I am looking for an experienced data scientist who is willing to build up a team around him.
As the data scientist you will be expected to drive the value of analytics through the organization. You will use the newest technologies and you will be responsible for generating new opportunities for the business and to help increase the sales performance.
Next to this you will help in improving the customer behavior expertise & analysis.
- Develop, maintain, expand and manage the data ecosystem
- Mining many sources to enrich the data and by this generating insights and detecting opportunities for the business
- Work on segmenting the customers and modelling based on purchases
- Developing models to connect the value chain
- Executing very lage scale models using time-series models, linear models family, hierarchical models, conjoint analysis
- Working closely together with the business to turn the requirements and analysis into algorithms and applicatinos
- PhD or Master Degree in statistics or related area of study.
- Multiple years of experience in data mining
- Hands-on experience programming Python, R, SQL or any other tools
- Strong knowledge and experience in data mining techniques and statistics
- Good knowledge about turning data into stories
- Working knowledge in a data visualisation tool
- Management skills
- Fluent English.
- Travel is required up to 25%
What do we offer
- Basic salary up to €110.000
- Car + tankcard