I'm currently recruiting for an Android Engineer for my client based in Brussels. After recent growth, the company are continuing to scale in 2021, and this means creating a mobile engineering team.
Over the past couple of funding rounds, the client has received over €10 million in funding, which has allowed them to grow in Belgium, as well as expand over the EU.
An overview of the current role
- As an Android Engineer you will have demonstrated experience designing and implementing mobile solutions.
- The ideal candidate will bring both strategic visions.
- The ideal candidates have the skills to create native applications for Mobile devices.
- Knowledge with Bluetooth devices is a plus.
- 3+ years of Andorid experience.
- Kotlin and Java is a nice to have.
- Android SDK experience.
- You'll work with the UX designers and developers to build the mobile solutions.
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Interest in the environment is a plus.
- Fluent English oral and written speaker.
What they offer
- Key employee for one of Belgium's fastest start-ups.
- Strong salary package.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Company Car + tank card.
- Work with passionate and intelligent engineers.
- Stock Options
If this role could be of interest, feel free to get in touch via the button below.