Our client based in Antwerp is looking for an experienced Embedded Linux engineer to work on telecoms-based projects within an existing team. Further specifics can be found below.
- Working on both software and Hardware issues.
- Primarily develop Embedded software modules on OSI layer 2 and over.
- Work on software design, implement missing functionality and integrate existing software.
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- 2+ years' experience working with Embedded systems.
- Ideally an affinity working with the Embedded Linux OS and with Linux Kernel drivers.
- A background in telecoms or networking is beneficial.
- Source versioning (GIT, SVN).
- Fluent English.
- Competitive Salary
- Company car + fuel card.
- Net allowances.
- Meal vouchers.
- Flexible working hours.
If interested or you have any questions feel free to apply below and I will happily give more infomation.