A company based in Bruges is currently actively searching for a new .NET Developer to join their team to work on the core development alongside a talented close-knit team. You will be involved in defining, validating and maintaining the software application. This company is looking for a bright passionate developer with excellent communication skills to become an asset to the growing team.
What you need
- Bachelor/Master's in Computer science or equal experience through practice
- Good knowledge of C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, REST, SOAP and SQL server
- Experience using Angular or React is huge plus
- Experience with Azure or AWS is considered an asset also
- Good communication skills with team members
- Software driven mentality with an open mindset to think outside of the box
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Analytical background with proven experience
- A challenging opportunity which tests your skills, whilst given the right training in the areas where needed.
- Everyone is treated fairly as the company is diverse, open minded cooperating in a flat structure within teams.
- Encouraged to show initiative and to learn from your peers
- Flexible hours with a new remote work policy (following Covid) allowing up to 3 days per week working from home.
- Competitive salary with a bonus according to your work throughout the year.
- Extra-legal benefits including company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, health insurance, pension and phone subscription.