- As a lead developer, you will be tackling all aspects of a project's technical design from engine to Middleware and game systems.
- Working closely with key stakeholders you will have the freedom to define how projects will be approached from a technical standpoint.
- Oversee varying team sizes from 2-8 programmers working on state of the art VR games and VR experiences.
- Take a hands-on approach to defining technical designs for the main elements of a project alongside the team.
- Continually innovate and inspire the team to stay in touch with the latest in technologies and practises.
- Co-operate in setting up the main technical systems and help identify and tackle risk areas.
- At least 4 years' experience working with C++ and Unreal engine.
- Fluency in English is a minimum.
- Previous or personal experience in the VR field a bonus.
- Experience leading a team in a technical environment is preferred but not essential.
- Unity experince is nice to have.
- 95,000 per year + profit share based on experience.
- Travel expenses.
- Meal vouchers.
- 28 days holiday (13 days allowance).
- Many job and compan y perks.