My client is a fast-growing digital start-up that is focused on creating the best applications in Europe. Their client base is filled with international businesses from every sector and their team currently consists of more than 100 engineers and designers that are looking for the best developers in Europe to join their team to help the business to grow further in 2019 and increase their client base.
What will you be doing
- Building and securing the back-end behind the app to ensure it operates correctly
- Develop APIs to be consumed by their clients with a strong focus on security
- Support continuous infrastructure improvements
What do you have
- Bachelor's Degree or Above
- 1-3 years' experience working with Web or mobile apps with Node js
- Experience working Redux, MongoDB, SQL
- Ownership mentality and capacity to get things done
- This is a permanent role and you will join my client in an internal position
- Work permits are not granted for this role and applicant must be European based.
- Candidates must speak English
What will you receive
A competitive salary package in a small technical team with the opportunity for internal promotions and the chance to help shape the industry.