I'm currently looking for a Product Manager to join our client operating in the Manufacturing sector internationally, they are looking for a Product Manager to join them to help further expand their international relations and help the business to develop new solutions for their clients and add to their already impressive portfolio.
What will you be doing
- You will be responsible for working with the customers to determine the roadmap for their products and help create the strategy from day 1 to production launch.
- You will have a key role in working closely with customers and their needs, this will include visiting both the clients and suppliers in the market to ensure success in the market.
- You will work on the bigger picture for the customers think both about their short and long term goals to successfully analyse risk and cost of change.
- You will build your portfolio with our clients already impressive database whilst using your knowledge to further expand this and bring further customers of your own onboard.
What do you have
- You have a strong knowledge of software and are interested in digitalisation, process efficiency and AI.
- You have experience as a Product Manager or marketing manager for software solutions in a B2B environment.
- You enjoy interacting with customers to ensure they are happy with their product but also you can also give detailed advice to ensure customer success.
What will you receive
- You will receive an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits
- Opportunity to work in an informal and supportive work environment
- Opportunity for international travel.
If this role could be of interest, please get in touch as I'd be more than happy to discuss he role with you.