IT Project Manager - Brussels - 6 Months Freelance
- Taking the lead in multi-facets and issue solving-oriented projects in different environments like Application deployment, BI, Testing, Software deployment, Hardware deployment, Network services, Client Software Solutions
- Responsible for the follow up of procedures and project deliverables
- Leads the client oriented technical project team
- Responsible for the reporting and communication to management and Business partners
- Project SPOC between IT department and other departments
- Acts as an intermediate between Business/customer and other departments
- Responsible for the project communication:
- Organize all required boards, workshops, meetings management
- Elaborate the meeting minutes
- Budget forecasting and follow up
- Align and coordinate with the PO for resource assignment.
- Align and coordinate with the IT-teams for his projects.
- Responsible for the project documentation:
- IT project plans & associated documents like risk and issue management
- Collect initial high-level users' & technical requirements
- Advises the Project Portfolio Board in case of re-prioritization of projects
- Proposes, documents and validates new procedures regarding Project management/Governance inside IT.
- Communicate it.
- Higher degree or equivalent trough relevant experience (at least 5 years).
- Large and proven experience in leading and monitoring multiple projects
- Knowledge of the Insurance sector would be a nice-to-have (preferable and certainly something they would be most interested by)
- Profound knowledge of the following is a plus:
- Project management methodology (Prince 2 and/or PMI, CMMI, Agile/Scrum.)
- MS Office tools including MS Project
- Agile/Scrum in practice
- Experience with tools that are used within the company: Jira, Confluence, ...
- Application Software Management (release management)
- English and 1 of the other national languages(passive understanding) Other languages are a plus
- Duration: 6 Months+
- Location: Brussels Central
- Rate: Negotiable Doe
If you are interested in the above role, please send your CV via the button below and we can set up a call to discuss.