Our Renewable Energy customer are offering a fantastic remote opportunity to join their headquarters in Leuven.
You will become a member of one of their high-performance Scrum-team focused on creating a brand application expected to revolutionise the clean energy world. With your team you will design, research and development the product performing the full-development cycle and bring it to life.
They have a flexible company culture so feel free to apply even if you fall short of the requirements.
Role and Requirements
- Opportunity to work remotely. (You must be eligible to work in Europe)
- Min. 3 years Java experience.
- You have strong a familiarity of Java ecosystem tools.
- Work with distributed systems (Kafka, Spark, Hadoop ecosystem).
- Create and set-up cloud infrastructures.
- Set-up CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Micro-architecture and Web services.
- Min (BSc) in computer science or relatable field.
- English is the main spoken language.
- Fluent French speaking.
- Work experience with containers.
- Prior renewable energy background
- 3500 - 6500 gross package.
- Company Car + Fuel Card.
- Group Insurance.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Equity & Shares.
If you are interested, please apply for the role and your profile will be submitted to the portal.
Should you have any additional questions please contact me via the button below.