- Your tasks will include responsibilities both on site at customer premises and also internally relating to on premise IT infrastructure
- Provide 2nd & 3rd level infrastructure support and also resolve tickets related to Hardware & software issues
- Deployment & general maintenance of systems as well as providing end user training and creating a general code of best practice related to IT infrastructure for users
- Assess customer needs & requirements relating to IT infrastructure, and then configure & install systems accordingly
- Bachelor Degree in a related field
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server (deployments & maintenance)
- Knowledge of virtualisation
- Comfortable working with the MS toolkit (O365, Exchange, SharePoint etc.)
- Good general knowledge of network infrastructure
Excellent package on offer, including a competitive salary, company car and numerous extra-legal benefits, along with some flexibility for remote-working opportunities and the chance for career progression within a personable & dynamic working environment.
If you are interested please send over your CV via the button below.