My client an organisation located in the centre of Brussels are seeking an experienced UX Coordinator for a 12 + month mission at their office located in Brussels. The ideal candidate would be a proactive UX Coordinator who has strong project management skills.
- Coordinate and plan of UX and Design processes and ensuring they are complied with
- You will be the main POC for internal project managers and UX'ers/designers
- You will be responsible for all practical arrangements to be in place
- You will maintain an overview on various projects, deliverable and timings.
- Provide briefings to project managers
- Ensure implementation is done in line with UX and Design
- Be in close contact with Scrum teams
- 5+ years' experience of UX Development/ Design
- Ability to manage projects in Agile
- Ability to plan, manage and follow up on budgets
- Fluent in English & fluent French/Dutch
- Desired: Passion for UX / UI
- Location: Brussels
- Duration: 12 + Months
- Start Date: ASAP
- Rate: €600 per day
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number via the button below. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.