Volt - right job, right time, right now
Volt provides award-winning contract and permanent recruitment services, and managed service programmes. We have grown our services to provide innovative staffing solutions across a range of industries and skill areas, including IT & Telecoms, Digital Entertainment, Engineering, Finance and Life Sciences.
Our vision is simple: connecting talented people and respected companies across Europe.
Volt Europe - IAM System Developer
- Job location: Brussels, Belgium
- Start Date: ASAP
- Required Languages: English
Our client is the leading telecommunications company in Belgium and a market leader in a number of areas, including retail and wholesale fixed-line telephony services, mobile communications services and broadband data and Internet services.
For the extension of the IAM development, the client searching for extra developers.
The Identity/Access Management (IAM) System Developer ensures that end-user needs for access to the company's systems are met in a secure, comprehensive and cost-effective manner.
The incumbent is responsible for the ongoing migration, development, deployment, and support of the company's IAM system. The IAM System Developer identifies business needs, implements these in the IAM system, administers the IAM components and overall system, and resolves complex system problems.
The IAM System Developer performs technical analysis, design, installation, maintenance and modification of the company's IAM platform. This is a hands-on technical position.
- 1.Ensures that the client's needs for IAM are met in a comprehensive and consistent manner by analyzing business processes and integrating application requirements with the technical capabilities of the IAM-related products.
- 2.Identifies gaps in the current IAM setup and process infrastructure investigates options and makes recommendations.
- 3.Plans, installs, configures and optimizes the operation of IAM components including the tracking of new releases available from vendors, patches, etc.
- 4.Writes code to integrate IAM components (e.g. drivers, connectors, scripts, programs) tests it for both functional and robustness, and moves it into production.
- 5.Produces and updates system documentation to record the IAM environment, including documentation of configuration settings, operating and recovery procedures and data structures.
- 6.Troubleshoots IAM system/component failures as they occur and provides solutions.
- 7.Functions as the primary liaison to IAM system vendor.
- 8.Guides the formation of IAM policies that balance the need for seamless access with the requirement of enterprise security.
- 9.Works with server and network administrators to ensure that end-to-end system integrity and security are maintained for the IAM system.
- The incumbent has experience in Identity and Access Management, including hands-on experience with an Identity Management system. Broad and deep experience with computing, network and system software environments.
- Experience in development with Forgerock Openidm module is mandatory.
- Hands-on experience with the other Forgerock modules, OpenAM, OpenDJ and Openig are a big plus.