Volt - right job, right time, right now
Volt provides award-winning contract and permanent recruitment services, and managed service programmes. We have grown our services to provide innovative staffing solutions across a range of industries and skill areas, including IT & Telecoms, Digital Entertainment, Engineering, Finance and Life Sciences.
Our vision is simple: connecting talented people and respected companies across Europe.
Volt Europe - Infrastructure Architect
Customer Solution Architect - French Native (very good) - English fluent - Dutch very good (speak and understand)
- In this position you will have the End-to-End responsibility for the definition, approval and correction of technical designs related to ICT integration projects.
- Furthermore, the Customer Solution Architect has to ensure that the implemented architecture is completely in line with what is stated in the technical analysis.
- You will work closely with the pre-sales teams, project managers and the different technical subject matter experts.
- You will have following responsibilities:
- Investigate and approve the pre-sales designs on technical feasibility and robustness, supported technology, maintainability and manageability, cross technology consistency and overall correctness.
- Deliver a detailed technical analysis together with the technical subject matter experts during the implementation phase. This analysis is the baseline for implementation and acceptance and is in line with SLA's, the clients' needs, etc.
- Ensure that the implementation is executed as stated in the technical analysis.
- Coordinate the technical team (team of experts who implement the solution).
- Work closely to the client and sometimes go to his offices.
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in an IT engineering or operations environment.
- You have a good knowledge of networking.
- You have a good knowledge of security.
- You have a good knowledge of virtualization.
- You have a good knowledge of Unified Communication.
- You have a strong technical/technological understanding (you will not implement the technologies this is the task of the technical experts).
- Application development background including the use of API's.
- You have experience in driving a team to meet expectations and deadlines.
- You are a real problem solver and you have excellent communication and technical writing skills.
- You are able to treat multiple projects simultaneously.