Volt - right job, right time, right now
Volt provides award-winning contract and permanent recruitment services, and managed service programmes. We have grown our services to provide innovative staffing solutions across a range of industries and skill areas, including IT & Telecoms, Digital Entertainment, Engineering, Finance and Life Sciences.
Our vision is simple: connecting talented people and respected companies across Europe.
Volt Europe - Senior Java Developer
For our partner based in Brussels, we are currently seeking for a Medior/Senior Java Developer. Leader in the Belgian Telco environment, they are willing to find a developer that will work on challenging and innovative projects.
- To participate in a team for the setup and development of a new application.
- To make sure the team is in line with the strategy for the application.
- To participate to detail the solutions that will be implemented.
- To be able to manage your workload.
- To discuss with the team members the solution and guarantee the quality of the solution.
- This work should be done by respecting the planning and the time schedule.
- Technical Skills:
- Experience in SOAP/res Web services (eg JAX-WS)
- Solid Java/JEE background. (min 5 years)
- Experience with relational DB (Oracle)
- Experience with Maven/GIT
- Experience with at least 1 Java GUI framework (eg JSF)
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile way of working is a plus.
- Languages: English is mandatory // Dutch or French is a plus
- They are looking for a person that can think proactively and can work autonomously. The candidate should be flexible and team oriented.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- You have a passion for IT and you are able to come up with concrete solutions?
- Are you a team player able to gather business requirements and translate them into technical ones?
- Do you want to reach high quality results?
- Then you will feel at home in their team.
- Job location: Brussels
- Start Date: ASAP
You think you have the required skills for this role? Feel free to send me your updated CV and contact details in order to discuss further about this! Currently on a mission, therefore not able to join? Do not hesitate to share this job description within your network!