Volt - right job, right time, right now
Volt provides award-winning contract and permanent recruitment services, and managed service programmes. We have grown our services to provide innovative staffing solutions across a range of industries and skill areas, including IT & Telecoms, Digital Entertainment, Engineering, Finance and Life Sciences.
Our vision is simple: connecting talented people and respected companies across Europe.
Volt Europe - System Engineer Windows
System Engineer Windows
Job location: Brussels Capital, Belgium
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Duration: Until 31st of December (possibilities of extension)
Our client is one of the leading companies in the management of financial titles and secured transfers.
The role of the Office Infrastructure Engineering team is to build the design of computer based solutions and Citrix environment. They provide 3th line support for these Infrastructures.
- Debug and solve complex application deployment on Citrix and workstations
- Provide 3th level application support for our internal client base
- Maintain and monitor the infrastructure components
- Incident, request and problem management
- Life cycle management for productivity tools (Office, Acrobat, browsers, ...)
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in a Windows end-user environment
- You have basic SCCM experience including baseline management and custom reporting
- You have an operational knowledge of App-V, Appsense, PowerShell
- You have administrator experience in a Citrix environment XenApp & XenDesktop
- You have a good knowledge of IT Security Principals and overall understanding of IT Service Management
- You have sufficient knowledge of the common office applications to be able to deliver application support to end-user?
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and are able to do in-depth troubleshooting of application issues (read and understand installation log files, ...), by interpreting the problem in its context and systematically looking for additional information to solve it
- You can express well-founded opinions and positions and understanding their consequences.
- You have a customer oriented attitude with good communication skills both written and verbally
- You are a team player. You strongly believe that being part of a team is a strength
- You are fluent in French/English or Dutch/English