Within the team, the Service Management Engineer Voice and Mobile is responsible for maintaining and developing the relationship with third parties (suppliers, partners), in order to ensure a high-quality end to end service from those.
The service management includes all aspects of the third party relationship, including
- technical coordination of all activities involving the partners
- vendor incident, problem, change, demand, performance management
- reporting management: internal and external
- financial management: budgeting, ordering, invoicing
- relationship governance management
- contract management
The Service Management Engineer Voice and Mobile will be involved in the definition of the mobile and fixed telephony network evolution, and take active part of its implementation (analysis, design, delivery, testing) with the external and internal partners.
The Service Management Engineer Voice and Mobile will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Third-party service management: requests, incidents, problems, change, performance and vendors (partners) management.
- Development and follow-up of service oriented (mobile and fixed telephony) KPIs and SLA
- Development and follow-up of supplier and third party oriented KPIs and SLAs
- Mobile and fixed telephony service management reporting
- Vendor and third parties service management reporting
- Establish and maintain good contractual and commercial relationship with third parties.
- Financial third parties management: budgeting, capacity planning, purchase orders, invoicing.
- Third-party governance and process management
- Identify improvement areas, propose enhancements to improve service quality and reliability
- Participate in the development and improvement of the Quality Assurance Plan
Profile and domains of expertise
- Master Degree (IT, Telco), or equivalent by experience.
- Proven experience in a similar role: technical vendor management, purchasing or service management.
- 10 years of successful experience in one or more relevant domains of the telecommunications industry
- Project and service Management experience
- Good knowledge of mobile and fixed network architectures: Wireless, GSM, Wcdma, LTE, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Roaming
- Team Oriented but ability to work autonomously
- Quality-focused , strong sense of integrity, responsibility and initiative
- Excellent reporting skills, at various levels, including CxO level reporting.
- Structured, methodical and meticulous
- Eager to learn about new technologies with a passion for telecommunications
- Good negotiations skills
- Self-learning skills
- Self-organized: able to prioritize and execute multiple tasks efficiently
- Strong written and oral communications skills: ability to work collaboratively with internal and external clients and suppliers
- Good knowledge of French and English (technical, oral and written) is mandatory
If you want to join a company with many opportunities in a constantly changing industry, if you have the soul of an entrepreneur and are ready to take on this challenge, then do not hesitate to apply online. A pleasant work environment and a salary commensurate with your skills are waiting for you.
Do not hesitate to introduce your CV via the button below.
Your application will be treated confidentially.