Voxbone is the best-kept secret in Cloud communications, but we're ready for our close up! That's where you come in. As we spread the word and bring more customers aboard, we need an IT Security Officer to join our Infrastructure team in Brussels, Belgium.
You will have a cross role in the team and the scope of your work and expertise cover all technical projects. Together with the silo Experts/Leads, you take part in the initiation phase of technical projects reviewing its elaboration and applying the 'Security by design' angle to them. As a security and privacy expert you raise awareness and propose constant improvements.
You are the missing link between Systems and Network silos to align security aspects and configurations by helping at different stages: proposal, review, implementation and validation. You are also in charge of the supervision of internal and external security audits and takes care of following up implementation needs based on results of these assessments.
Hand in hands with our legal department, you answer all security questionnaires and other forms requested by regulation authorities or business partners.
You'll work as part of a young and vibrant bunch of people across San Francisco, Austin, Los Angeles, London, Brussels, Iasi, Seoul and Hong Kong.
Close your eyes and imagine yourself...
- Maintaining Voxbone's Information Security Framework and underlying policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Taking the lead on developing, maintaining and updating the Information Security Strategy and Information Security Program
- Ensuring appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards are in place to protect Voxbone's information assets from internal and external threats
- Identifying, introducing and implementing appropriate procedures, including checks and balances, are in place to test these safeguards on a regular basis
- Conducting and completing annual reviews and audits as required engaging both internal business partners across the organization and external resources
- Making it a priority to see that disaster recovery and emergency operating procedures are in place and tested on a regular basis
- Acting as the committed owner of the security incident and vulnerability management processes from design to implementation and beyond
- Managing and assisting in performing on-going security monitoring of information systems including:
- assessing information security risk through qualitative risk analysis on a regular basis
- conducting functional and gap analyses to determine the extent to which key business areas and infrastructure comply with statutory and regulatory requirements
- evaluating and recommending new information security technologies and counter-measures against threats to information or privacy
- developing security reports and dashboards
- Ensuring effective staff training programs are in place to increase security awareness across Voxbone
To bring the Win, you'll have...
- Master degree in IT or equivalent by experience
- At least seven years' experience in the IT industry
- Stunning design and analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of a major architectural framework and ad-hoc tooling
- More than at ease with Linux systems & services
- Excellent knowledge of scripting languages like Bash, Perl & others
- Hardware architecture has no secret for you
- Familiar with network routing and switching protocol
- Proved knowledge in complex environments
- Experience with database management and Storage systems
- Networking, security and virtualization is part of your daily life
- ITIL best practices would be a plus
- Self-motivation - your team can rely on you to get the job done
- Ability to prioritize in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- You have great communications skills
- You are creative and able to work in highly critical situation
- Excellent written and oral skills in English, any other languages are always an asset
- Willingness to stay up to date with latest technologies
- Strong identification with Voxbone's Strangely Simple Principles
Sound good? We're offering...
- A young, fun and international environment in our Brusses office (Avenue Louise)
- Competitive salary
- Frequent company events and socials
- Free healthy snacks and drinks, organic coffee for the caffeine addicts!
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Work laptop and mobile phone including monthly plan