Your mission is to contribute to daily business productivity of our user base working with the AS/400 Wynne ERP.
As a customer focused developer/analyst you will be part of the internal Wynne ERP team, tending to the needs of our global customers.
You will develop, test and support programs within the context of daily maintenance and projects. Once deployed, you continue to maintain and support applications to ensure their optimal functioning.
Furthermore, you and your colleagues are a direct point of contact for business requests including technical support. If required, you connect with our software vendor to efficiently resolve requests.
- You will be involved in the development and enhancement of applications on iSeries, in accordance to SDLC methodology, and industry best practices.
- Convert business functional specification to technical low level/high level design.
- Write or modify Rpgile, Clle programs in an accepted standard i.e. structured and using the latest versions of RPG.
- Document technical information relating to a program / solution.
- Adherence to the specification testing and interaction with involved users to confirm all possible conditions have been met.
- Assist where necessary the daily operations of the Wynne system.
- Assist the standby for daily and monthly routine procedures.
Assist on the Service Desk support requests.
Over time you play a key role in (technically) supporting the rolled-out Wynne regions.
- A customer centric individual who understands customers' needs and seeks to fulfill or exceed expectations
- A team player and natural diplomat who interacts and unites team members, customers, all stakeholders
- A methodic and structured achiever who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver the promise
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- An innovative “there is always a better way" person with a positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age)
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives
- A person who complies with our DNA => Commitment - Interaction - Innovation
Knowledge / experience requirements
- You have a bachelor or university degree in ICT, economics or equivalent through experience.
- Excellent knowledge of English is essential.
- ERP knowledge and experience are considered a strong plus.
- Experience in different business processes is an asset.
- Strong knowledge of CL and RPG/ILE programming languages is a must.
- Experience on integration with MQ Series-like technology.
- Experience with integration and interfacing between ERP and other applications (Web Services, XML).
- Experience with (RPG Embedded) SQL.
- Must understand and develop efficient designs.
- Understanding of and experience with software application lifecycle management and related processes.