- The program you will be working in covers a transition from legacy systems in the non-life insurance area to a new state-of-the-art architecture, consisting of market-leading packages and solutions enabling our company to be future-proof and to realize our digital ambitions.
- The consultant will be a key member of project team for package implementation & document management at the client's organisation. As part of a global program, we are currently building a central communication center which streamlines all communication management, choosing the ideal channel for communication with our customers, document Storage, document sending, reception, signing, and follow-up.
- Technical Analysis of the mapping between XML data and the required information on insurance documents such as special conditions, dunning letters, claims letters, ... in the area of non life insurance
- Defining the XML paths necessary for specific information to be able to configure the documents
- Defining a good structure in the mapping of the documents and give input to standardize
- Coordination with different teams: documents development team, business, owner of the core system (that needs documents)
- Solving issues by communication with the different teams
- Solving issues during testing, aligning with all different parties.
- Functional & Technical Skills:
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in technical analysis ideally in an insurance company is a must. You are able to coordinate delivery of your projects autonomously with all parties and communicate spontaneously the status of your release to the Project Manager.
- Experience of projects in an open systems environment and good passive knowledge to discuss technical solutions with architects, suppliers and developers.
- Hands-on experience with a document management system is considered a plus.
- Personal Skills:
- The person must be well-organized, responsible, attentive to details, fast learning and have strong analytical and diagnostic skills. We have strict deadlines that must be kept requiring the consultant to manage priorities and workload peeks well.
- The consultant will need to design, develop and maintain solutions autonomously as well as work efficiently in a team with end users, other analysts and developers, sharing knowledge naturally.
- Fluent communication in English. Fluent communication in Dutch and good understanding of French.